Welcome

Welcome friends to my little area of blogland

Sunday 30 October 2011

30th October 2011

Happy Halloween everyone.
Well I am still plodding away with my blog, I hope that I can keep it up ha ha.
Today's card is a really quick male card. I always struggle with men's cards as do a lot of people.
For the card base I have used a beige heavy wood grain.  I have used a downloaded print which I have decoupaged and have decorated it with string from my greenhouse because I wanted a rugged appearance, I must say that I think it works quite well to say that it only took me a very short time to make xx.

6 comments:

  1. Wow Trish, this is just wonderful, a fabulous man card
    Beryl x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A fantastic man card Trish, beautiful colours.
    Hugs
    Christine xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, fantastic male card Trish, love all the elements of the image.

    Pat xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. You wouldn't know you struggle with mens cards if this is anything to go by, love it.
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is stunning Trish. Just joined your followers - last time I visited I couldn't find it.
    Now I will know what you are up to.
    Ann xxx

    ReplyDelete