Welcome

Welcome friends to my little area of blogland

Saturday 26 November 2011

Saturday 26th November 2911

It's been a funny old week weatherwise, sunshine, wind, rain, fog, the only thing that we haven't had so far is snow. I have been toiling away in my craft room trying to push on with my Christmas cards but things keep getting in my way.
Todays card is the one I am entering for the CD Sunday challenge (although I am on the last lap). The topic this week is "Trees"


For the base I used plain green card. The background I printed from The My  Craft Studio CD "A Walk in Wonderland". I stamped over it using Lavinia stamps. Lastly I adhered ribbon from my stash down the side and threaded it across the bottom. I must admit that I have had this CD for ages and I have never used any of the backgrounds but I think that they lend themselves well to stamping

9 comments:

  1. What a lovely card Trish, I have to agree that these backgrounds are perfect for stamping on to, thanks for pointing it out.
    Good to see you joining us again at CD Sunday this week.
    Jenny xx
    CD Sunday DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card Trish, I have never thought of stamping onto one of these backgrounds, it looks really great. Thanks for the tip
    Beryl x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful card Trish. The stamps go so well with the background from MCS, what a great idea.

    Sue x (GD CD Sunday)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pure gorgeousness Trish... is that a word... well it is now. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card Trish, great idea with the backgrounds, thanks for sharing with us at CD Sunday x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful work Trish - thanks for joining the CD Sunday Challenge.

    Wendy -x-

    ReplyDelete
  7. you're right Trish they do work well with the stamping.
    Love your card - don't understand why I'm following you but your new work doesn't pop up on my blog -strange.
    Ann xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card Trish, love the Lavinia stamps you have used.

    Pat xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so pretty Trish, such a good idea too.
    Jen x

    ReplyDelete